Thursday 15 November 2007

Blogger Help

Knitting a single solitary flange seems to have used up all my cleverness for the time being.

Can anyone tell me how I add to my sidebar an image which is also a link? I have tried and tried and can't see how to do it. I can do one or the other, but not both at the same time.

When I click on 'Add a Page Element', I get a pop-up which has a long list of options but none of them seems to offer this. If anyone can tell me which option I should select, I will be hugely grateful.

5 comments:

Jean said...

I'd like to know too.

Some of the buttons in your sidebar ARE links. Couldn't one figure it out from their code?

Helen said...

I was hoping not to have to do that :) Since the 'Add Page Element' option offers so many possibilities, I was hoping that I'd missed the one that does what I want.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.